Prof Yulia Ebzeeva
Adviser to Rector
Chief of the Foreign Languages Department (Faculty of Philology)
Director of the Institute of Modern Languages, Intercultural Communications and Migration
- PhD in Philology
- RUDN adviser on interaction with international rating agencies.
- Director of the Institute of Modern Languages, Intercultural Communication and Migration, the purpose of which is to concentrate on breakthrough areas of interdisciplinary research in the field of linguistics, translation studies and current issues of migration. The Institute comprises the first French-Russian research laboratory «Dynamics of languages in a minority situation».
- Head of the Foreign Languages Department, Faculty of Philology, RUDN University.
- Wide-range researcher, specialist in sociolinguistics, intercultural communication and migration studies. Author of 5 monographs and 60 scientific articles and study guides.
- Scientific supervisor: 7 PhD theses defended, 5 – currently under scientific supervision.
- Head of Grants: Federal Targeted Programme, Russian Humanitarian Science Foundation and Russian Foundation for Basic Research.