Who will benefit by attending as a delegate?
- University presidents and other senior university leaders and strategists
- Senior university officers with an international or external affairs brief
- Admissions officers
- Recruiting officers
- Student services officers
- Curriculum developers
- Academics with international linkages and international content in their courses
- Education ministry officials with an international brief
- Officers of national education outreach and promotion bodies
The registration fee for a full delegate includes:
- Attendance at all QS WORLDWIDE conference sessions
- Admission to the QS Hub
- Copy of the conference programme – QS WORLDWIDE Conference Programme Book
- Lunch and morning/afternoon coffee breaks in exhibition hall
- Conference kit
All signed-up delegates will receive an acknowledgement of their registration and an auto-generated invoice/receipt. Registration will be valid only if accompanied by payment within 14 days.
|Period before conference within which written notification of cancellation is received||Cancellation charges|
|31-60 days||50% of registration fee|
|0-30 days||No refund|
Replacement of names is allowed. Please notify the Organiser by 11 May 2018.